Thursday, September 22, 2011

Welcome, Here we are!

Here I am.
I love to create in the kitchen with and for my three growing busy kids. Our favorite things to do together are baking and measuring.

I sometimes think spend a lot of time in the kitchen but it is all worth it. Lots of recipes i have adapted for ease of use.  I also have developed strategies to do things in 15 minute increments because that is sometimes all i have in the kitchen at a time.

That works well for me as a stay at home mom and i can grab a few minutes here and there to work on dinner, etc. We eat mostly vegetarian, with some fish and the dad of the family eats meat out about once a week.
  Amy and I will be getting this blog up soon with recipes ideas and pictures.
Leave a comment , let us know what you think, and what you want to see more of.

No comments: